Custom Programmes & Incompany
How do organisations make sure that their professionals have the right knowledge and skills, and continue to develop themselves? Utrecht University offers custom arrangements for lifelong learning: programmes, training sessions, courses, master classes and advice for learning tracks. This can also be provided in the form of co-creation for a long-term partnership.
“Learning motivates and inspires employees”
Professor Dr Wieger Bakker - Dean LifeLong Learning UU
You choose for professional development with:
- quality of lecturers and scientific research
- a multidisciplinary and
- flexible approach, fine-tuned for professionals.
Your needs and circumstances are at the forefront. Our programme leader or learning manager designs a programme together with you, in which we combine recent scientific insights with practice. Lecturers from various disciplines will often be involved.
“Learning also means the creation of an environment in which people can permanently develop themselves”
Professor Dr Peter van Lieshout - Work, Care & Welfare
1. In-company about: Governance, organisation and leadership
- leadership and leadership development
- organisational change
- advising effectively
- political governance sensitivity
- management skills
Would you like to know more? Contact Paul Adriaanse.
De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Nederlandse Spoorwegen, ProRail, Strict Academy, VO-raad, Royal Dutch Football Association, Health and Youth Care Inspectorate, Dutch Healthcare Authority, the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, the Raad voor de Kinderbescherming, etc.
2. In-company & custom programmes about Education and learning
We provide advice on learning within organisations and are specialised in:
- lifelong development
- didactics and differentiation
- professionalisation of lecturers
- learning in the workplace
- research into your own practice & investigative learning
- feedback and testing
- blended learning
- image coaching
- quality assurance of degree programmes
- critical thinking and media wisdom
- internationalisation in education and degree programmes
- development of the educational organisation
- science and technology in primary education
Teaching institutes: Dutch and foreign universities, HBO, MBO, VO and PO schools, organisation for VVE, Dutch Police Academy. Various organisations: Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, municipality of Utrecht, Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute, Secretariat of the Dutch House of Representatives, SURF, NWO/NRO, programme School aan zet.
Would you like to know more? Contact Hanne ten Berge.
Director Continuing education
Drs. Paul Adriaanse
For questions about incompany en custom programmes for field of interest Governance, Organisation and Leadership.
Advisor and trainer
Drs. Hanne ten Berge
For questions about incompany en custom programmes for field of interest Education and Training.
- 06 12 927 333